Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

Review: Rock-A-Lash Lashing out Loud - 3 Pack { Dolluxe }

Review: Rock-A-Lash Lashing out Loud { Dolluxe }

{ Product Photo } 

Seller: Dolluxe.com
Product Line: Rock-A-Lash
Product Name: Lashing Out Loud - 3 Pack
Content: 3 x 1 Pair of false lashes

I bought the lashes at dolluxe.com for 21.99$. The shipping was a little expensive - but on a sidenote, I am living in Germany and they are based in the USA, so insured shipping costs a little - but therefore the lashes arrived in less than one week, which was very unexpected and a nice surprise. Usually I wait about 2-3 weeks for my articles from the USA, so if you are living in the EU and need your lashes extra fast, dolluxe.com supports express shipping.

{ photo of lashes }

False lashes by Rock-A-Lash are perfect for cosplayers, as they make the eyes pop! The base lashes of this set might be super light and natural looking, but the longer pieces evoke a dolly eye effect that is just perfect for everyone who wants a big and beautiful eye look.

I'm in love with the longer strands! There are six long think lashes in total and they are so long they almost reach my eyebrows. It really gives the eyes some 'dolly look'. 

{ photo of lashes }

I bought the set of three because I want one pair as it is but use the rest for customization. Rock-A-Lash's lashes are just perfect for making beautiful customizations as adding rhinestones or color to it or combining two pair of lashes to create the perfect gyaru look.

Usually I have to make my lashes a little shorter but these just had the perfect measurements! And I wouldn't dare to cut off just one long strand of these beauties. I never was so happy with any lashes fitting me just perfectly without being too long.

You can get yours at dolluxe.com!
                                                   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen